Sign up free
OPINIONS & IDEAS
SEX & RELATIONSHIPS
Is This Chinese Bookstore The "Most Beautiful Bookstore in The World"?
These Are The Game of Thrones Theories That Might Happen in Today's Season Finale
Can You Make Money Smashing Your Face Into Bread? This Lady Can
Check Out Disney's MASSIVE Future List Of Films
22 Simple Suit Rules Every Guy Has To Subscribe To
It is not very hard to look good in a suit. All you have to do is follow the rules of dressing up. And they are surprisingly easy. Here are 22 dapper tips to always remember.
1. Your tie should always be darker than your shirt
2. Your tie shouldn't fall any further than your waistband
3. Your suit jacket should fall just beneath your butt and pants zipper. Or put your hands straight down and clench your fists. Your suit should end where your fingers begin.
4. Your belt color should always match your shoes
5. Use the Savile Row Fold so your pants don't fall off the hanger
6. Always unbutton your suit when you take a seat
7. The top button of a two-button suit should fall at or above your navel
8. Go for a gray/dark gray suit over a black one. Black suits aren't very versatile
9. Check out this guide to match your shoes to your suit:
10. A classic windsor knot is the fail-safe route to take when tying your tie.
11. Wear a single-button peak-lapel jacket for casual events
12. A pocket square completes the look of your suit and adds more personality
13. Wear a double-button, notched lapel jacket for formal events
14. Expose your sleeve cuffs, but no more than half of an inch
15. Wear a vest to add warmth
16. Leave the bottom button unfastened when wearing a vest
17. Your socks should always be long enough so you don't expose any part of your leg
18. The width of your tie should always match the width of the lapel
19. Thin lapels are more modern, and look more slender
20. Wide lapels are classic. You'll never go wrong with them
21. Double vents in the back of your suit are a modern cut. It also gives you more "bum"
22. Never buy a suit off-the-rack, but if you do, just make sure the shoulders fit
Construction Machinery Operating Tips to Emphasize Safety at Your Site
Do's and Don'ts of Longboarding: Staying Safe
How to Overcome a Mid-Career Crisis [Step-by-Step Guide]
What can you do to earn a raise at work?
Easy DIY Throw Pillow Cover Ideas
Why Should I Consider A Life Without Substance Use?
Proven benefits of decent locksmith services
How AI is leading the battle against COVID-19
The Power Tool Guide: Jigsaw – Is it Really Worth It?
The Best Games to Pass Time During the Pandemic
Visit Our Sister Sites
Copyright © Fooyoh.com All rights reserved
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our