The 9 Conditions that Can Affect a Man’s Sex Life
Jun 23, 2021 15:22
• A healthy sex life brings several joys like intimacy and good health. It is crucial for your relationship and does justice to your sex drive and testosterone levels.
• Factors like an unhealthy lifestyle, stress, and sleep deprivation impact your sex life.
• Diseases and conditions like cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, malnutrition, and neurological diseases cause severe symptoms.
• There are various remedies to the above conditions. The first and foremost is a change in your lifestyle and habits.
• Treat your underlying diseases and take the ideal male enhancement supplements that will work well with your lifestyle changes and boost your sex life.
A healthy sex life brings a lot of emotions into an individual's life - among those, the prominent ones are happiness and sexual satisfaction.
Men and women are no different in this case; however, men can credit their sexual performance to healthy testosterone levels. A depletion in T-levels can severely impact their sexual performance. Also, various factors affect a man's sex life. But first, we will talk about the benefits of good sex life.
Why Is Good Sex Life Crucial?
• Brings Happiness & Reduces Stress
Sounds pretty obvious, right? A healthy and energetic sex life brings sexual satisfaction to your relationship. It promotes intimacy with your partner. On a scientific level, sexual satisfaction releases dopamine and serotonin - the happiness chemicals. Sex reduces stress, cortisol levels and improves mental well-being.
• Good for Your Heart
Not just love - regular sexual activity and satisfaction are beneficial for cardiovascular and heart health. As mentioned above, it reduces stress levels and promotes healthy blood circulation. Some studies also suggest that sex helps build immunity and prevents serious cardiovascular diseases.
• Various Health Benefits
Did you know that regular ejaculation can reduce your chances of developing prostate cancer? A recent clinical study states that ejaculation frequency is inversely related to prostate cancer. Also, sex releases oxytocin and endorphins, which can help you sleep.
What Are the Health Factors that Negatively Impact Your Sex Life?
1. Cardiovascular Diseases. Cardiovascular diseases like hypertension, CAD, and ischemia are life-threatening conditions. In high blood pressure, the circulating blood exerts excess pressure on the blood vessels and damages their functions. This leads to men's sexual problems like ED. However, you can manage heart health with medications that may also help with erection problems.
2. Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices. Your testosterone levels will take a hit, and fertility will decrease with excess consumption of alcohol and smoking. Alcohol is a neurotoxin - it kills brain cells and also contributes to cardiovascular diseases. Alcohol reduces testosterone levels and severely impacts your ability to get an erection.
Some other harmful lifestyle choices include smoking, using illicit drugs, and abusing prescription medications, which damage your reproductive health.
3. Mental Health. Sound mental health is crucial because it governs the health state of various other body systems. A few clinical studies and subsequent reviews link depression and ED.
At the same time, antidepressants like tricyclic antidepressants also cause erectile dysfunction because of a change in neurotransmitter reuptake function.
Monitor your mental health and make conscious changes by discarding unhealthy habits, being more physically active, and spending time with your loved ones.
4. Obesity. Several factors contribute to obesity, like lack of exercise, alcohol consumption, metabolic diseases, and fatty foods. This makes obesity a serious health issue also contributing to men's sexual problems.
An increase in BMI or visceral fat is associated with an increase in estrogen synthesis. This leads to a decrease in testosterone levels and impacts hormonal functions.
5. Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency. We have increasingly adopted an unhealthy diet and discarded healthy foods that contain essential minerals, nutrients, and vitamins. Zinc is one such mineral that is crucial for male fertility - it plays a role in spermatogenesis and prostate health.
Maxoderm could be one of the top-rated male enhancements containing Tongkat Ali and Tribulus Terrestris. These are herbal ingredients that promote testosterone synthesis, sex drive, and energy.
Tribulus improves zinc bioavailability and contains steroid moieties that may improve Vitamin D absorption in the male body.
6. Premature Ejaculation. Although premature ejaculation is not a disease, it a condition that is closely associated with a man's psychological response to sexual arousal and activity.
Premature ejaculation is an embarrassing condition for men because of the factors involved. Maxoderm being one of the top-rated male enhancements contains potent herbal extracts of Tongkat Ali and Tribulus Terrestris.
Tongkat Ali, also called Malaysian ginseng, helps achieve hard erections, amplifies libido, and increases the ejaculation time.
7. Insomnia and Sleep Deprivation. Insomnia is a medical condition - the inability to get regular sleep. On the other hand, sleep deprivation is depriving oneself of sleep intentionally. Studies suggest that inadequate sleep can drastically decrease testosterone levels.
The male body releases testosterone overnight - sleep deprivation impacts this cycle. It also increases stress and blood pressure and depletes concentration.
You can change this by practicing healthy sleeping habits and exercising that prepare you for an early bedtime and a dietary change.
8. Cancer. Regardless of its location in the body, cancer can severely impact blood circulation, immune response, and neurotransmitter levels. Also, chemotherapy is a culprit for erectile dysfunction.
Maxoderm is a widely utilized male enhancement supplement by individuals with cancer. It contains L-arginine, which, when supplied to the body, improves nitric oxide production and function. NO increases blood flow to the penis and helps achieve strong erections.
9. Neurodegenerative Disease. Alzheimer's Disease is a neurodegenerative disease showing ED as a symptom in the elderly. Individuals suffering from ED are unable to engage in sexual intercourse due to various clinical and medicinal factors.
One particular Maxoderm review states that the supplement significantly improves blood flow to the penis and treats ED symptoms.
There are so many more benefits of good sex life that need entire case studies of their own, like improvement in immunity, better cardiovascular health, and hormonal health for men & women.
At the same time, various health conditions and diseases can interfere with your sex life. In most of these cases, a male enhancement like Maxoderm proves beneficial. It is a herbal supplement that has garnered many Maxoderm review postings from genuine users.